We have partnered with Preferred Convention Services to make your hotel booking process seamless and enjoyable. Discounted rates are available only through our office and cannot be guaranteed after April 28, 2017, or until the conference room blocks are filled. Please do not contact the hotels directly. See Housing Warning below.
1. Online: CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM
2. Phone: +1.888.763.7236 or +1.310.906.3847
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Houston Marriott Westchase
$159 Single/Double Occupancy
$131 Government Rate (subject to change)
Room Tax: 17%
• George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH): 32 miles
• William P. Hobby Airport (HOU): 28 miles NW
Transportation from both Airports:
• Taxi approximately $25 - $70 each way
• Shuttle approximately $19 - $45 per person (one way)
• 100% Non-Smoking Hotel
• Republic – A Texas Grill (open for breakfast lunch and dinner), Republic Lounge, Starbucks
• Room Service: 6am – 12am
• Fitness Center, Indoor Pool, Outdoor Pool and Whirlpool
• Business Center, Concierge Services, Health/Beauty Services
Parking: Complimentary On-Site Self-Parking; $20 daily for Valet parking
The credit card used to guarantee this reservation will not be charged in advance.
The reservation must be canceled more than 7 days prior to the confirmed arrival date to avoid a charge of one night’s room & tax. In addition, a $45.00 processing fee will be assessed by PCS for all reservations cancelled on or after March 31, 2017.
For hotel reservation questions, please call +1-888-763-7236 (toll free) or +1-310-906-3847 (direct).
It has come to our attention that unauthorized housing companies contact exhibitors and attendees via email and phone and in general, misrepresenting themselves as official housing vendors.
Preferred Convention Services is the only hotel company affiliated with PNEC. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering rooms, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with PNEC. Entering into financial agreements with such companies can have costly consequences, so please help report unauthorized solicitations to PNEC Show Management, Ann-Marie Dowling, at email@example.com.
|Topsides||Power-Gen Natural Gas||Deepwater Operations||Subsea Tieback||Deep Offshore Technology||Pipeline + Energy Expo||Pipeline Week|