Table Top Sponsors
Thank you for supporting the 2020 PNEC event, May 19 – 20, 2020 at The Houston Marriott Westchase in Houston, Texas.
As a Table Top sponsor, please see the below information about setting up for your participation at the event:
Table Top Display Includes:
- One (1) 6’ skirted table 30” deep
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) waste bin
- Access to basic wall power
Table Top Display Guidelines and Information:
- Any banners or displays used to enhance your table top display must be set behind or on top of the skirted tables provided.
- Banners and displays must not exceed the width of the 6 foot skirted table and be no taller than 8 feet.
- Table does not have to be manned at all times during the event. The table is located in a very high traffic area for the Table Top Exhibitor to lay out company literature as well as place basic signage on or adjacent to your assigned table.
- Event organizers are not responsible for the security of any items placed on the table or in the display area.
- You will be provided a small table tent sign for each table with the name of your organization. Once the table top is set up, you can remove this sign if it is not needed.
- If you require electric outside a standard plug‐in, IT or AV, please see the Exhibitor Services and Electric forms provided by the hotel. Please note this will be at your own expense.
- If you have any special requests to make from the hotel such as furniture, catering, services, etc., please enter that information in the Special Requests Section of the Exhibitor Services form (also at your own expense) and email it directly to the Event Services Manager.
- For Lead Retrieval Services, please call (985) 801-0678 or email PNEC@american-tradeshow.com
Set Up Hours:
Monday, May 18th ‐ 12PM – 5PM
Tuesday, May 19th ‐ 7:30AM – 6:30PM
Wednesday, May 20th ‐ 7:30AM – 6:00PM
For more information, please contact: