Dear Industry Colleagues,
I invite you to participate in the Shell-hosted 2021 edition of Petroleum Network Education Conference (PNEC), themed: “Maximizing Value Creation Through Data Excellence and Digital Innovation.” It will be held in-person, Nov. 9-10, at the Embassy Suites by Hilton in the Houston Energy Corridor.
Technology is changing rapidly as companies in all industries are seeking solutions to improve the pace and accuracy of decision-making and elevate standards of safety and sustainability. Solutions that are having a positive impact include artificial intelligence, machine learning, analytics, cloud computing, digital twins, and virtual reality.
Still, more work is needed in new technology roll-out and integration to minimize business disruption and improve user confidence.
PNEC is known within the energy industry as an incubator of transformative data science and digital solutions, a forum for sharing experiences, and the place to network with peers. It also regularly features lessons learned from other industries.
This year, PNEC aims to highlight the digital commonalities across diverse industries, with best practices, case studies, and new technologies that are maximizing value creation. To that end, the event organizers are proud to welcome industry-leading digital innovators from Houston Methodist and the healthcare community.
I hope you will accept this invitation to share your ideas and solutions at PNEC 2021. Please find the abstract submittal form here.
Thank you for your support and participation!
Chief Editor and Conference Director
Endeavor Business Media
Who Will Be Your Audience?
Decision makers interested in enhancing profitability and productivity with data excellence and digital innovation.
- Data & Information
- Management Professionals
- Data Standards Providers
- Application Specialists
- Information Technology
- Software and Service
- Energy Operators
- Healthcare Professionals
- Research Analysts
The PNEC conference program seeks to demonstrate how companies are finding value in data excellence and digital innovation.
- Implementing and maintaining data standards and taxonomies
- Case studies with data analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Examples of value created through data excellence and digital innovation
- Lessons from natural disasters
- Managing data excellence during the energy transition
- Solutions for tracking greenhouse gas emissions
- Enterprise/information architecture, database development, and architecture challenges and solutions
- Remote operations
- Data warehousing and business intelligence
- Best practices in data and information management
- GIS systems
- Cloud computing
- Digital twins
- Virtual/augmented reality