Need help getting started?
Attending the 24th PNEC Conference & Exhibition, on petroleum data integration, information and management could be pivotal to your company's further success in the petroleum industry. If you need senior management's approval for travel and training expenditures, it's worth it to develop a proposal so you can attend the #PNEC20 in Houston, Texas.
Here are 3 easy steps to gain approval to attend.
1. Do Your Research
- Identify Conference Sessions that satisfy your professional goals
- Locate exhibitors that address specific needs within your organization.
- Prepare a list of benefits that you can achieve by attending PNEC 2020.
2. Show How Everyone Benefits
- Share your event goals with your department and demonstrate how your participation will help your team achieve their goals.
- Offer to give a presentation upon returning from the conference and exhibition to share any new ideas or products that you learned about during the event.
3. Gain Buy-In
- Put your ideas in writing and submit a formal proposal to your department head.
- Include your intended schedule of educational sessions, solution-providers and why the knowledge gained will be valuable to your operation.
- Strengthen your proposal by listing department goals and the corresponding conference sessions.
- Also, list all areas where your department faces challenges and how your attendance will help you overcome these challenges.
- Don't forget to include the cost of airfare, meals and lodging in order to make it an all-inclusive proposal.
Remember that your PNEC 2020 registration is an investment in the industry and will open the door for a wide range of business possibilities.
Here are some benefits of attending
- Build alliances among global petroleum professionals and resource stakeholders
- Share real-world issues, best practices, developments, and cross discipline advances toward effective solutions that address industry demands
- Gain a better understanding of current and future challenges affecting E&P data and information management
- See the most comprehensive collection of petroleum product and service providers on the exhibit floor
- Promote technology development to sustain the oil and gas industry
Request for Information
Fill out the short form below to keep up with conference updates and discounts available.